Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hopeless (Hormonal) Romantic

Sorry for not posting much recently...not much going on. Ever since I started my hormonal shots, it's just been routine...wake up, do 2 shots, try to go back to sleep and fail, get ready for the day, go to an ultrasound/bloodwork appointment, go home and find out I need to up my doses, take two more shots in the evening, go to sleep and do the whole thing over again. Not much has changed and the shots aren't exactly getting easier but the anxiety isn't as bad....so there's the lack of a story for you.

However I have noticed some very strange changes in my thinking and behavior. Not only am I more tired but I've also been having very bizarre thoughts lately. The moment I noticed this was when I was watching one of The Hobbit movies and thought to myself "I think I like Aidan Turner so much more than Tom Hiddleston"......GASP!
"....what?"
"Haha! I'm the favorite now!"
"WHAT?!"
"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
I'm sorry Tom.....I'm so so sorry....Haha!!! But that was just the beginning. I have been feeling a drastic range of emotions throughout the day and to such an extreme that it's very confusing to my family. They don't really know how to handle me. So lately I've just been keeping to myself and hanging out with the pug (he's a great secret keeper).

But I'm finishing up Day 10 of daily hormonal injections tonight and hopefully will be done by the end of this week. I'm sure I'll have more interesting things to talk about then as I will be going in for my fertility procedure and then the following day I start my uphill battle with cancer by taking my first dose of immunotherapy. FINALLY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment